Are wedding bells in your future? If so Cork it should be the first stop on your wonderful wedding planning journey…
Start your wedding wine as early as possible to give your batch time to age to perfection.
*Minimum 5 weeks ahead of the big day*
Whether your wedding is a small back yard gathering, a rustic camping trip or a full on traditional banquet bash we’ve got you covered.
Liquor laws have changed! Home made wine can now be served by the bottle at any event as long as you obtain a $50 Special Occasion license from your local BCLC.
What Cork it has to offer
- High volume discounts – $20 off each kit if 3 or more are purchased at regular price
- Champagne for your special day
- Custom designed labels -Design in store or bring a pre designed image on a USB stick
- Wine in bags/boxes (great for camping/boat weddings)
- Red, White, Rose, Sparkling, Cider, Wine Coolers and even Honey Mead available!
- Mini 375ml bottles -great for guest gifts
- Personalized bottles for bachelor/bachelorette parties
Cork it label dimensions are 4″ x 3.3″ Send them to us over email as a high resolution .jpg or .png
Wedding Wine Tips
How much wine should you make for your wedding? – You should assume 2 bottles of red and 2 bottles of white per table (assuming 10 guests per table). For example, if you have 25 tables at your wedding you would need a total of 50 bottles of red and 50 bottles of white. Our wine kits make 30 bottles per kit so 2 red kits and 2 white kits would have you covered with a few extra leftover.
Not sure what type of wine to serve at your wedding? We’ll help guide you through the process – but when in doubt, Merlot and Pinot Grigio are excellent, crowd-pleasing varietals. Be sure to let us know what your meal is so we can expertly pair your wine.
To avoid unnecessary waste, instruct your wedding planner and/or bartenders NOT to open every single bottle of wine at your reception – This way you’ll have some left over for the honeymoon 😉
DIY Wedding Wine Crafts
Go to www.myweddingwine.ca for more tips, tricks and wedding inspiration!