Ever wondered how to make sangria? Not too sure where to start? With Sangria the best kinds of red wines to choose from are Pinot Noir, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Try to look for ones that have berry or fruit flavours to them that way the fruit you add will compliment, not clash.
- First add your choice of red wine into a pitcher
- Then add fresh squeezed fruit juice from 2 lemons, 1 lime, and 1 orange
- add 1/2 cup agave nector for sweetness
- 1 litre club soda or sparkling water (can use a flavoured sparkling water for extra bite)
- Add some slices of fruit that compliment the flavours in your wine. You could add apple slices, oranges, pomegranate seeds, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, the list goes on!